- I submitted a short story to a super-exclusive website and am waiting for my rejection.
- I've been plotting a novel all month and am finally well into the third chapter. No news on whether or not this will be an indie project or if I will try to submit it, but I will let you all know. I will tell you this: It's really intense. Like, even more so than my other projects. And, if you're into that kind of thing, there is a love story. It's filled with heartache, but it's there.
- I got a leather jacket for Christmas, so I am a bonafide badass now. (That's how it works, right?)
- I always forget how all-consuming writing a book is. Every. Time. I'm always surprised and a little sheepish about it. My husband seems to think it's rather charming, though, so I've got that going for me.
- These are the good old days.
So there you have it. My blog of the month. Now off I go to immerse myself in this crazy book world. Cue radio silence...