Ten years ago, there was an accident in Madison City. A wall was erected, and no one is permitted to go in or out: except for a sheriff, elected by committee, to keep the order and the peace. 75% of people in Mad City are completely sane. For now. As for the other 25%...
Royce Kincaid is the new sheriff of Mad City, a position that always results in death. He goes in knowing what to expect: Insane criminals, citizens that are walking time bombs, vigilantes that are as bad or worse than the criminals they stalk. Kincaid will police them all.
Or die trying.
I'll post details about pre-orders and Goodreads links for Mad City as the publication date gets closer. Probably early summer if all goes well.
And here is the cover! By the amazing Dean Samed, who did the covers for Monstrous, Hoarfrost, Blood of the Stars, and Eat the Ones You Love. He knocked this one out of the park.